East meets West

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: East meets West
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 12:34:03 -0800
List; For those who expressed negative opinions about my random length runners
on the F 150 based injection, on the twin plug Ply, don't think I wasn't
listening. I have posted pictures of the new Suzuki based injection on the
picture post. Fired it off this morning for the first time. They work for
Turbo Rick, so they should work for me.
Also this morning a guy gave me an SHO Ford Taurus, the one with the Yahama
engine, so if anyone around here needs some SHO parts, drop by. You remove.
I'm keeping the engine, the guy wants the wheels. What else is good? 5 speed
maybe.  Rich Fox