RE: Eco Perception - today's reality

To: "W S Potter" <wester6935@comcast.net>, <bobbyhotrods@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: Eco Perception - today's reality
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 04:28:49 -0500
That 32 mpg is not that spectacular really..
I drove from Connecticut to Louisville Kentucky and back a few weeks ago.
The mileage was 31 on the highway with a 2002 Pontiac grand prix 4 door and
an old tech GM pushrod V-6 with the cruise control set on 72 mph and there
were a lot of mountains as well to go through.. I think it is all in the
engine and transmission control system.
Dave