Re: to scoop or not to scoop. That is the question

To: "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>,
Subject: Re: to scoop or not to scoop. That is the question
From: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 16:17:18 +0000
> If this is the Buick V-8 "F" motor I would build a nice removable scoop.
> That way you could try different scoops like cowl induction, a front
> facing design, or what ever.
> JB

Now there's an excellent idea IMO. I'm sure there's enough guys in here with
enough experience to lead you in the right direction, but I'm the kind that
wants to know for myself as many are doing it totally different then each
other. How about building a scoop for testing(nothing extravagant) as JB
suggested, that's able to be removed as well as run both forward and rearward
to come up with data for your own situation. This way whatever configuration
you find out works best can be enhanced upon as you go along.
TD