Bonneville: Wide Open Premier

To: land speed <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Bonneville: Wide Open Premier
From: <drylakercr@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2004 16:53:36 -0800
Hello all--

A couple hours ago I got home from the Bonneville: Wide Open movie premier
at the California Independent Film Festival here in Livermore--and then we
watched it on DVD again once we arrived home (so Ron could see it as he
stayed home with the girls). It really is a quality film documenting
Bonneville racing through the eyes of racers, particularly our own Jack
Costello, John and Nancy Wennerberg, and Rich Fox. All of the audience
members, racers and nonracers alike, enjoyed it. Good job, Benn and Steve!

Afterwards 7 of us went to bench race over some BBQ food. It was a lot of
fun getting to know fellow racers I'd never sat down to get to know, such as
Jack and Bob Lindstrom.

:-) Katie