Re: barstool racer

To: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>,
Subject: Re: barstool racer
From: pork.pie@t-online.de (Pork Pie)
Date: 17 Nov 2004 20:33 GMT
"Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net> schrieb:
> seeing How i can't get anywhere with TC I think i am just going to get into
> barstool racing. Already have a pilot in mind and the new best barstool..
> You can find it here along with my 'driver'..
> http://www.turbinegroup.com/Jetbabe.html
> Dave

Dave, this is Tim Arfons Jet powered barstool. You saw this thing never in
reality moving.
I saw Tim going 80 mph on the Pickle Road in Akron Ohio - this is the road in
front of Art Arfons Workshop, where he builds the Green Monster - wow, very big
show. As I know, Tim sold the Barstool - if he build a new on - I'm not sure.
Who owns now the sold Barstool, I got never a information.

See ya

Pork Pie