Re: barstool racer

To: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>,
Subject: Re: barstool racer
From: W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 18:14:04 -0700
Dave,

She should look great at Maxton.  On the salt we require long pants, long
sleeves and a helmet ... and one 12 volt battery and single motor.  Would
that set up work as a bush vehicle for Keith?  If not, Glen could use his
skate board and have her pull him over to the timing palace from the pits.

Wes