Re: Traction Control and Bench Racing..

To: saltracer@awwwsome.com
Subject: Re: Traction Control and Bench Racing..
From: jkamo@rushmore.com
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 15:44:02 -0700
I know, real tuners use points and condensor,
real racers made 3 passes, real racers spun
the entire way down the track with no roll cage,
real racers use mechanical injection, real racers
can tune better from sound and plug chops than any
data acq, real racers have 2 or more drive
wheels..........I know my place  :):)

I need to get back to telling my son how he
"should" be doing his math calculations with a
slide rule...........

life is GOOD.........

Joe :)

This mail sent by http://webmail.rushmore.com