IC Theory Book

To: "land-speed submit" <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: IC Theory Book
From: "3liter" <saltfever@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 14:42:50 -0800
Dave & Neil thanks for the book title.

What is interesting is you both endorse MathCad which is a strong
affirmation of the software. So my question is; since MathCad is fairly
expensive and Excel essentially "free", since it is included in "most"
(but not all) MS Office suites, why would MathCad be favored over Excel?
I have never used MathCad and would be interested in a comparison. Excel
has a fairly robust plotting capability. Although you have to crunch
your formula to get "data-in-a-series", once you do that the Excel plots
are very nice. Does MathCad have more flexibility (or is it easier) to
do plotting? -Elon