Re: IC Theory Book

To: "3liter" <saltfever@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: IC Theory Book
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 17:06:58 -0800
Elon, from my knot hole...
mathcad is great for someone who uses it daily. It has it's own entry
methodology and style and that takes some learning. It is a great
documentation tool as it will write a report from what you have done and
with your inputs. I have an older version, 4.0 that is ok. I also have
mathlab which is similar but has other options like designing feedback
systems and so forth. Of course there is mathematica which is king of th
eheap as far as I am concerned. I have the calculus subset of that and it
works reasonable well. With excel, you will have to build all the plots and
things that mathcad does automatically with a stroke or 2. Go with mathcad
if you are going to get something.

mayf, out in pahrump