Re: First car?

To: "Jon E. Wennerberg" <jon@infodestruction.com>,
Subject: Re: First car?
From: "piggy" <piggy@accessatc.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 10:23:41 -0500
well in 1962 my dad knowing that he would pass away soon ( cancer ) and
knowing i would soon be old enough for a car , bought a 1956 ford 4 door
with auto and 312 v8 . i did inherit that car but soon trashed the trans in
it , i put it in the shop but had no money to pay the bill . along came a
friend of my dad who had a 54 studebaker in fine shape that he offered to
trade for my 56 ford ( shop repair bill and all ) so i took that deal and
was the proud owner of a 54 stude 2 dr hardtop with v8 and 3 spd overdrive ,
that car would fly on the top end but you could not make it spin a wheel in
wet clay .
i dearly loved that stude and have wanted another for years .

don

---