Re: Rotation Drag

To: <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Rotation Drag
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 13:23:30 -0800
I see the reference you quoted in a review about the  book. However, nowhere
does it authenticate the statements by either data or analysis. This is what
I was talking about taking things out of context..there is no prevenance
regarding the statements unless it is in the Aerodynamics of Road Vehicles
itself. And from what I could see the reviewer was looking at the text from
the vantage point of bicycles.  Does that make it wrong? No, but it provides
little meat from which to make any kind of analyses or designs.

This flunks my blue tennis ball among the white one: if data or analysis is
not provided then, to me at least, it is just opinion. But, never the less
could still be true, just not enough info tomake an informed or intelligent
respones.

mayf, off planet in Pahrump