RE:

To: "Terry Hunt" <guambomb743@msn.com>,
Subject: RE:
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 17:42:07 -0600
Terry;

Ah, yes-- the DC-6. I flew back to the US from Rhein- Main in the
military version of it (a C-54, I think) after graduation from high
school back in '57. Six hours out of Prestwick, Scotland it lost an
engine and the pilot dumped gas from the wing tanks and headed back.
Lots of fun to look out the window and see trails of av gas.

No computers in that bird!

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ