Monster Garage

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Monster Garage
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 07:22:06 -0800
Well, the show was pretty cool. Those guys did pretty well in 5 1/2 days.
One thing I missed was why Jesse cut the pointy nose off the car and built
that blunt one. And where in Mexico is that pile of tanks?

Was MIke Cook there to give him a red hat if he went 200 mph? I don't see
why not, bout the same as MAxton used to be...speed ove 200 got you a hat,
different now maybe, Keith?

Anyway, it was cool! And congrats to those who participated!

mayf, out in Pahrump, 'bout ready to head for the breakfast club meeting.
Dale's turn so we are all getting steak and eggs this morning.....not!