Re: Monster Garage

To: "Dale Krumheuer" <dmirror3@yahoo.com>, "DrMayf"
Subject: Re: Monster Garage
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 10:17:08 -0800
I watched most of the show, primarily because Al Teague made some
appearances. It was good to see Mike Cook as well. I was not impressed
by the atmosphere they created while doing the show. (I know, I am just
an cranky old man.)

They did get the project completed rather quickly, but they had
everything that one could image at their disposal and they spent mega
bucks getting it done. The tank looked a bit better when they ran than
when they made the midnight test. How long was spent polishing the
aluminum and applying the decals?

I guess that I am too critical. The exposure can't hurt us. It just
didn't seem like hotrodding to me. I did enjoy the show, with some
reservations.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/CC