Gas welding Do'ins

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gas welding Do'ins
From: Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 9:15:04 -0500
sat. Morning I had a neighbor kid who you can barely get to say anything---he
has few words--- had just finished shop 101 Gas Welding come over and give me a
30 minutes of show and tell---mostly show--- on gas welding---he didn't move
his tip much---I thought that I has seen gas welding with a "nervous tip"

Any coments on technique as I am going to do more welding on my headers again
tommorow.. some of what I have done sorta looks ok--a lot looks like dirt
dobber started a nest..

  "Sparky"
Lakester 2211