Re: Fuel Injection Question

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel Injection Question
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 12:14:16 -0700
I think this question would have been better asked if the type of fuel
injection was mentioned. Port EFI? Throttle Body EFI? Hilborn mechanical
injection type? I don't believe the spray pattern from a Hilborn nozzle
lends itself to in port placement the way many OEM TPI type injectors are
made.                                                                 If you
are talking about modern EFI my answer would have more properly been "Duh"
Rich Fox