Re: Help break the SCTA myth

To: "Jonathan Amo" <jonamo@landracing.com>, "Dick J"
Subject: Re: Help break the SCTA myth
From: "Ron Gibson" <rgg14@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 17:01:04 -0500
I don't remember the year, 76-77?. When I was crewing with Al, ( if i
remember right, Glen help with your knowledge) Rick Vesco went through the
lights at 301 on his top with the family liner with his "station wagon
motor" with a single 4 barrel carb. Al and I went over to look at what was
left of the car and Al joked with Rick that he wanted to borrow their carb
as he was having trouble going 300 at that time with a blower and nitro.
Obviously he got it figured out over the years LOL

Ron Gibson, Omaha NE