RE: Help break the SCTA myth

To: Askotto@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Help break the SCTA myth
From: Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 07:02:00 -0700
 I'm not sure how you got so sideways here.  I've found this list to be very
open and friendly.  Dave may be a little "prickly" at times but he's no
asshole,  He dropped off the list for a while, because he felt it wasn'
worth his time, big loss.  It's great to have him back.

You need to understand that people (famous international teams, even
manufacturers) pay Dave BIG bucks for what he knows.  The fact that he his
open and sharing with our group is a precious resource.  You may not always
agree but if Dave gives you advice, you'd be wise to listen ...

Dale C.

Subject: Help break the SCTA myth