June Hot Rod

To: list LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: June Hot Rod
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 14:29:45 -0600
Those of you in Montana may want to do some quick shopping for the
latest Hot Rod Magazine before Gail buys them all off the news stands.
There's a brief mention of Ron Tesinski and West Side Customs in the
"Real Retro" article starting on page 68.  Looks like they will be
shepherding another car on it's way to the salt.  A project, but it's
apparently been there before.  Anyone recognize it or have additional
information?  I'm sure the current owner would be happy to get any
information he can.

Also ... some bagging on a couple of staffers supposed bulk in an
offhanded comment that sounds like Keith Turk may have had an influence
on someone's thinking.  Naaaah ... couldn't be a nice guy like Keith
getting blamed for something like that.  Couldn't find it when I
scanned quickly to find the page ... but it's there.

Wes