RE: NON-LSR OIL & GASOLINE INFO

To: Tom Bryant <saltracer@awwwsome.com>,
Subject: RE: NON-LSR OIL & GASOLINE INFO
From: "Robert J. Denton Images" <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 23:00:19 -0400 (EDT)
and here in Mexico it is about $1.75 per gallon and hasn't changed more than a
penny or so in 6 years. If you take the taxes off of USA gas and off of the
european gas, the USA would be more expensive. European gas is high because of
taxes, USA is high because of outrageous profits.

Remember in 1973 when we were in line to get gas for hours? You So Cal guys who
are old enough remember the line of tankers that ran from LA Harbor to Ensenada
because the oil terminals wouldn't unload them trying to build the shortage up.
Gas companies are NOT your friends. Right now there is the biggest surplus of
natural gas in history and the prices are still rising. Expect a major increase
in gas prices this summer when we are told there is no ethenol available. And
at the same time the government is paying subsidies to farmers not grow corn.
You should be mad as hell not rationalizing why it is high.

Bob Denton
Jalisco, Mexico