NON-LSR OIL & GASOLINE INFO

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: NON-LSR OIL & GASOLINE INFO
From: "Ed Weldon" <23.weldon@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 21:13:26 -0700
Hmmmm.......If I divide 8.7 by 20.5 I get 0.42; roughly 40%.  Given the law
of supply and demand that would almost work if the work week was 2 days and
the weekend was 5.  I think all we'd need is to stop all non-commercial
driving in cities over
250,000 population to balance necessary recreational driving and we'd have the
basis for a third party election
run.
Ed Weldon