Re: List Etiquette

To: Askotto@aol.com
Subject: Re: List Etiquette
From: <motorgrafx@fuse.net>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 19:35:13 -0400
Otto, don't leave. You are the most interesting "asshole" among all of us
"assholes" I personally know most of these folks and they can get kicked out of
a BBQ establishment in Laurenburg in a heartbeat. But they will loan you
anything to help you out. I drag raced a "fueler" for almost 10 years and drag
racers are not saints.

These guys are (with few exceptions) some of the best folk I have ever met. I'm
sure you are a great guy too. Landspeed racing is like drag racing was in the
beginning, laid back, friendly, and fun. Then big money reared it's ugly head.
Stay for a while have fun and you will be glad you did.

John Backus (ex ECTA record holder)

--
real hotrods don't have fenders