Re: Business of NHRA & NASCAR - Continued

To: "Wester Potter" <wester6935@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Business of NHRA & NASCAR - Continued
From: "Pork Pie" <pork.pie@t-online.de>
Date: 08 Jul 2006 23:47 GMT
The ultimate record has three problems -
- the speed himself - 763 mph plus 1 percent - if you got bad luck with the
mach number it's more than 1 percent - Craig Breedlove's SoA could break it in
his newest coniguration
- the sound barrier is brocken, who cares for every higher speed, the next
number would be 1000 mph, this scares......
- money, going for a so record needs a lot of money - the Thrust SSC was
around 18 million dollars "worth".......Craig needs about 1,5 million, to go
again into this race for the record...and he got the car already finish - new
paint, and one J79 to rebuild....
See ya

Pork Pie