Re: counting days

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Subject: Re: counting days
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 15:14:08 -0400
On Monday, July 10, 2006, at 02:57  PM, Glen Barrett wrote:

> 33 days to speedweek,I'll be there in 30 days for set up.

Four weeks from today (Monday) we'll be driving west -- probably that
morning we'll start from around Glendive, Montana and make it to
Pocatello by nightfall.  Tuesday it's a quick shot down through SLC and
west on I-80 to Exit #4 -- "THE BONNEVILLE SPEEDWAY EXIT!!!"  We plan
to get to the Salt by late Tuesday afternoon to help with setup (if
everyone else doesn't have everything done already).

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan
              (that's 'way up north)