Re: counting days

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Subject: Re: counting days
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 15:32:59 -0400
On Monday, July 10, 2006, at 03:17  PM, Glen Barrett wrote:

> David
> First rule of landspeed racing is to give DW the LSR schedule on Jan
> 1st. for the upcoming season. DW should be able to work around those
> dates with that kind of notice.
> Glen

David, I'll see Glen's comment and raise it a level:  Get your
wife/SO/partner racing, too.  It's WAY easier this way.  Last night
Nancy asked me "When do we leave for World of Speed?  I need to get the
time off, and don't forget that we're going cross-country directly from
Bonneville to Maxton the next weekend for their September event, so
make sure you include all that time."

"Nancy", I said, "we'll leave Marquette on the 8th of September and
return to home the evening of the 26th".

Dang, it's so easy this way.  All I have to do is make sure she has a
chance at some records, too. . .

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan