Re: temps.

To: LandSpeed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: temps.
From: "Jon.the.Wise" <jon.the.wise@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 21:56:33 -0700
No question's a unwise one :-p

actually though, I had no idea where he was located, and know of some places
with wonderful summer conditions and 3 feet of snow in the winter... not a
fan of freezing myself.

The no smog thing is somewhat appealing, and the tempurature is definately a
plus. Is there high speed internet? (cable?) Guess I need to find this
mythical place, cause it sounds like my kinda town. Maybe if there's room
for someone to pick up 20-30 acres at a reasonable price, I should send my
parents down there (pop's a car guy, mom would probably lose her mind if she
didn't have a barn and 3 or more horses that she never rides)

--
~Jon