Re: temps.

To: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: temps.
From: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 22:07:37 -0700
Now Wes, Every 10 years or so we will get a cold enough night to make my
wife's roses go dormant. Thats the great thing about being close to the
ocean. Just far enough to not get the salt air to make everything rust.
If you look up AG chamber of commerce it will say 68 to 72 year around.
  LOL    Doug