Re: F1

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: F1
From: jthorn65@sbcglobal.net
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 01:01:22 -0500
In overall bhp or bhp per litre?
This just shows that each car is built to do something different. I don't think
a NHRA Pro/Stock has to hold
together for anywhere near the number of hours that an F1 engine does. Nor does
it have to repeatedly run
through as large an RPM range as an F1 engine.

John Thornton

On 20 Jul 2006 at 10:51, Chris Harris wrote:

> > Their overall top speed is not that fast (although anything over 2
> > hundred is fast). Does anyone know what their 1/4 mile time and speed
> > is?
>
> An NHRA Pro/Stock has the edge on an F1 I believe.
> Chris H.........NZed

NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the national Security Agency may
have read this email
without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or
legislative oversight. You have
no legal recourse nor protection except to call for the impeachment of the
current President of the US.