RE: Doin's

To: "Doug Odom" <dlodom@charter.net>, "Sparky" <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Subject: RE: Doin's
From: "Tom Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 09:39:06 -0700
Doug,

 <Supposed to be 75 here today so I had Molly make up some iced tea for me.>

I feel a bit sorry for you. In Redding we have been above 100 degrees F. for
a couple of weeks now (it did drop to the upper 90's yesterday, but the
humidity was very high. We have had temps in the 115 deg range a few times
lately. Its tough, but I keep thinking how well adjusted we will be for
Speedweek. You will have to get acclimated, better bring lots of ice tea!

I am still waiting to get my car back from the fiberglass shop... It had
better look good! It won't be completed, but a good start I hope.
Fortunately, I don't have too much to do to get ready, once I haven it back.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/FCC