Bend

To: "Jon Wennerberg" <jon@infodestruction.com>
Subject: Bend
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 10:48:57 -0600
Gee's Jon
Why would you want to get the old oil out of the BBQ barrel.
Can't be any worse then the grease burgers at the Red Flame. They season the
meat by throwing it on the alt first and use bio diesel on the grill. Makes
them go down easy and easier to pass the next day.

I really like the shirts this year even if KT has his car on it. Just as long
as his face isn't on it. That would take away the target on Jack D's backside.
Maybe a dunking tank with Jack as the target, bet we could sell a bunch of
tickets for that.

Sure looking forward to seeing the bunch again, been to long. BTW, did you see
the new ECTA web site, looks good. Lots to do in the next few days so I better
get back to catching up around here. Say Hi to Nancy.
Glen