Re: destroke 302

To: Phillip Landry <saltracer@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: destroke 302
From: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 19:44:04 -0800
OK Phil from that article what is the ideal rod length? I run a V8 'E"
that holds a few records. 3 at Bonneville, 1 at Muroc, 1 at El Mirage
and even 1 in Australia. Remember a motor is a piece of machinery and
does not know or care what it says on the valve cover. Ford-Chevy-etc. I
would be very interested in seeing a real back to back to back test of
rod length performance. Without real data all you have is a guess. Until
I do I guess I will just have to think I have the best setup. That's why
there are Blondes, Brunettes and Redheads. Everyone thinks they have the
hot setup.   LOL
Doug Odom in big ditch