RE: Another

To: "James Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>, "Sparky"
Subject: RE: Another
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 13:31:38 -0500
If you have a 100 inch WB (legal or not just to keep the math easy) and a 50%
setback seems to be allowed in altered again for an example ( page 57 2006
rule book) The the front spark plug Has to be 50 inches or less from the front
spindle centerline? seems correct from what I read. The if i understand this
right No matter what engine front plug dimension stays the same and the rear
of the engine falls wherever it ends. If I read this right the inline 6 has
the greatest added rear weight and the v-6 the least.. Might make the inline
have an advantage unless I miised something large..
Did I??
Dave