RE: Rooms

To: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>, "Robert J. Denton"
Subject: RE: Rooms
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 07:20:35 -0700
Can't we make it a "custom" among LSR folks to change shoes before
entering the hotels/restaurants?  I've certainly seen the evidence but I
changed shoes in the parking lot, simple courtesy.

That's not much to ask if it means being welcomed back.  That doesn't
address the lack of gambling revenue, however ...

Dale C.

I suspect all they have to say is we make such a mess of the place that
it is
not finacially possible to have many of us there due to cleaning costs.
The
words might be they can not unjustly discriminate but a digital camera
at
speedweek might show cause if you took some pictures of the floor after
couple of days.. It is a hotel not a public untility or mass transit
service.
I am reasonably certain that you don't have to do business with anyone
if you
have cause to show either they personally or as a ground have caused
finacial
loss in the past.. If a group of people go into your resturante and in
past
times they were there you had problems do you have to seat them
again..Nope
don't think so. At least not in my neck of the woods..
Dave