RE: Rooms

To: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>, <BWANA343@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Rooms
From: "Tom Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 09:07:59 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)
Robert,

I think you are wrong on that one. You can't refuse because of race,  gender
 religion, and now sexual preference. I may be wrong, but I believe I can
refuse to serve anyone I want that does not meet my standards if all
customers that violate that standard are treated equally.

"Supply and Demand" regulate pricing, that's the American Way! They can
charge whatever they want up to the posted maximum. They do it all the time.
Discounts for this & that.  So do the airlines. I think that we as a group
need to cleanup our act. We are the guests of the Wendover Community. We
used to be the only game in town during Speedweek, but we are a step-child
now.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/FCC