Re: Dear Abby: Salt Etiquette?

To: "Landspeed" <Land-speed@Autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dear Abby: Salt Etiquette?
From: "Sparky" <Sparky.2211@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 20:40:05 -0700
I am with KT---you can come pet and rub on my car --it is a Salt Flats
Racer---I on pourpose did not make the paint bee-u-tiful or the finish or
spend money trying to make the metal perfect---I want to RACE this car not
polish, shine or worry about scratches or dings---

just run the dang thing---I hope my Ratical has the heart and demenor of a
street racer ---not a show car trailer queen!!!!!!!!!

But I for sure don't play with others toys, that they are still emotionally
involved with:  I don't operate others airplanes, boats, cars, girlfriends
if I even suspect that they are still emotionaly aattached to them. With or
with out their permission.