Thanks Jon

To: "LandSpeed Digest" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks Jon
From: "Gary C. Hensley" <gary@arrowracing.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 10:22:46 -0500
I'm glad your on the case.

By the way, tomorrow night is the Windsor Motor Cycling Club 77th Annual
Stag Banquet in Windsor. I know you don't like to do these things without
Nancy but if she has other plans we would love to have you stay with us if
you would like to come down. Everyone would like to see you and I think you
would find the banquet a hoot.

Gary C Hensley
Phone: 248-670-0883
Team Arrow Racing #1150B
World Land Speed Record Holder
S-G-650  210.728 mph August 21, 2004
Fastest 500 cc Motorcycle on the Planet 228.559 mph August 18, 2006

201.276sm.jpg]

tech.gif]