Re: [Land-speed] Old Bakersfield photos

To: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>, "land Speed List"
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Old Bakersfield photos
From: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pahrump.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 07:28:53 -0800
Yes, Jim I did identify a few of them. Really brings back memories!
But I didn't see my 1959 1320 record holding A/R tilt body roadster
in there....bummer! The Reath A/H roadster and ours were on the cover
of Drag News in '59. I wonder if the pics were from '58 and earlier?
I also have been looking for any photos of my E/S streamliner from
"63-"64 at Speedweek. Does anyone have a picture of the little green
car? Lots of folks including Mickey Thompson helped me with that one.
It was a record setter albeit not very fast. I would really like to
have one for my scrap book.
Any help will be appreciated!
Thanks,
Skip