lotus-cars

Re: List admin stuff

To: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>, lotus-cars@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: List admin stuff
From: shiples@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 18:21:37 -0700
At 12:24 AM 5/12/2004 -0600, Mark J. Bradakis wrote:
>Okay, so there's been some messages recently to the lotus-cars list at
>autox.team.net.  There's also a chapman-era list hosted here, which is
>basically intended for the same audience.  If you have web-enabled internet
>access you can check out http://www.team.net/archive and browse the archives
>for both lists.  Pretty quiet, especially compared to some of the lists that
>see over 1,000 messages per month.  These two lists seem to be redundant.
>
>There are about 100 subscribers on one list, 80 on the other.  About two
>dozen folks are on both lists.  So, here's some thoughts:
>
>1.  It ain't broke, don't mess with it.

The Chapman-era has always been lightly used but I've always appreciated
the people who use it.  The lotus-cars list died when Golden Gate and Alan
Perry chose Yahoo.  I've learned to dislike Yahoo since it seems to
occasionally
discard me.  The team.net lists are just so much better.  I'd like to try
to get
the team.net lotus-cars going as an alternative.

Steve Shipley