mg-mmm

RE: Mystery MG component

To: British-Cars-Pre-War@autox.team.net, mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Mystery MG component
From: Richard.Morbey@taywood.co.uk
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 16:01:32 +0000
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
My apologies to all listers for purporting (but failing) to send you a
pic. of the mystery component.  I now gather that the Autox BB cannot
support attachments!

Guy Weatherall has kindly offered to post the pic on Vintage Knowledge :
http://www.vintageknowledge.co.uk/

Regards

Dick Morbey

The information contained in this email is intended only for the person or
entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. If you have received this email in error please note that any
review, retransmission, copying, dissemination or other use of, or taking of
any action in reliance upon its contents is prohibited. If you are not an
intended recipient, Please delete the material from any computer that may have
it and contact the Taylor Woodrow I.T Helpdesk on +44 (0)20 8575 4811, or send
an email to helpdesk@taywood.co.uk. Thank you for your co-operation.

The contents of an attachment to this email may contain software viruses which
could damage your computer system.  We cannot accept liability for any damage
which you sustain as a result of software viruses.  You should carry out your
own virus checks before opening any attachment.
British Cars Web: http://www.team.net/sol