mg-mmm

RE: Mystery MG component

To: TATERRY@aol.com
Subject: RE: Mystery MG component
From: Richard.Morbey@taywood.co.uk
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 17:56:08 +0000
Cc: British-Cars-Pre-War@autox.team.net, mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Dear Terry and all,

To answer your question ..... the protrusion in the centre is a drilled
boss, with the drilling being parallel to the face of the casting (not
sure what dia. as the original is somewhere in Nairobi).  So far as I
gather, there are no threads of any sort on the casting.  The plot
thickens!

Regards
Dick