mg-mmm

Re: Color schemes- 35 PA

To: DSBonar@aol.com
Subject: Re: Color schemes- 35 PA
From: Lawrie Alexander <britcars@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 10:18:42 -0800
Cc: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Don,

My understanding is that the 6-cylinder MMM cars had the bonnet top
painted the darker color, while the 4-cylinder cars had only the wings in
the darker color. However, since the 6-cyl. style duotone makes a much
prettier car, many people these days choose to paint their Ps that way.
So, originality or the more aesthetically-pleasing combination - only you
can choose!

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center