mg-mmm

Re: Lucas part numbers

To: awfock@netspace.net.au, mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lucas part numbers
From: Jorolibb@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 21:31:51 EST
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Andrew,

I have a copy of the "LUCAS C.A.V. ROTAX BATTERIES EQUIPMENT AND SPARES"
catalog. Inside front cover tells me it is "Catalogue No. 400, September
1935" This catolog lists many of the items available at that time for various
makes of British cars. In the list of  "Lucas Electrical Equipment Car Guide"
the closest distributor listed is a DQ6A/0 T2/1 for a 1934/5 25/70 h.p.
Humber with a note for anti-clock rotation. I hope this is of some usefull
information to you. If you have any further questions that I can help you
with, please feel free to ask.

John Libbert
J2 3118
TC 2138