mg-mmm

Re: Steering Column

To: Lew Palmer <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>
Subject: Re: Steering Column
From: Bob Rich <jearich@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 09:10:35 -0700
Cc: MG MMM <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Lew,

Please excuse my ignorance, I used to know that the J2 has a Marles box!

Re the chrome tube, a PA here in the Springs was recently fitted with a new
chromed tube, off the shelf from a local plumbing supply place! The owner
had to make a couple of brass fittings, for the centre and the bottom, but
the installation looks excellent. It came in two 24" lengths and slipped
over the original. It is very thin walled so doesn't look too big. The
centre joint is under the boot at the bulkhead.

Cheers, "Bob".