mg-mmm

RE:

To: "Stefaan Vernyns" <stefaan.vernyns@pandora.be>
Subject: RE:
From: "Robert Grunau" <cgrunau@pathcom.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 20:40:27 -0300
Cc: <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
HiStefaan,
Why use an aluminum bush? I thought a bronze oilite bush would be better.
Bob Grunau

Hi MMM Friends,

When rebushing the carbs take care to do this with a aluminium bush and
make it
a very light push fit. Then loctite it in. Otherwise you will split the
housing.
There are of course repair kits for this but they are quite expesive for
what you actually need.

Stefaan
> Dear MMM Friends, I have a worn throttle shaft on my SU Carb. Should I
bush it
> or ream it and go with oversized shaft? Thanks Kevin

---