mg-mmm

Supercharger Help

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Supercharger Help
From: "Daniel Shockey" <magnut_dan@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 01:44:18 +0000
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Hello,

Since I hope to soon have a rebuilt PA motor with a water pump, perhaps it
is time to install the Wade blower (Roots type) than came with the car. It
appears in excellent condition. I am missing the input manifold (to the
blower) for mounting an MGA carb to. I am also missing the drive shaft. I'd
like to mount it out in front between the rails.

I see that S&V and Moss Bradford list the drive shaft and I have a spec from
the MGCC (1979) when they apparently supplied them. Can anyone tell me the
best place to optain these items? Will I have to make the carb inlet mount?

Thank you in advance.

Dan Shockey