mg-mmm

Re: Ki-Gas jets

To: <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ki-Gas jets
From: "keith chetland" <kchetland@madasafish.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 09:58:08 +0100
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Thanks to all for your help with my Ki-Gas problem.
My new best friend Gerhard has sent photo's of the perfect parts and is
bringing them to Silverstone.
Now I know what a helpful bunch you are I'll be pestering with many more
problems, as my blower arrived without fitting instructions.
With respect to flywheel lightening that was mentioned earlier on the list,
I was running an ali flywheel before the supercharging nightmare began. It
was an experimental copy of the original machined out further to take an
additional clutch plate. Ran it for about 2,000 miles without trouble.

Cheers,
Keith Chetland