mg-mmm

Re: PA assembly questions

To: "Peter Green" <p.green@mgk3.co.uk>, DB35PA@aol.com, mg-mmm@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: PA assembly questions
From: "Jack Hardy" <jnshardy@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 18:16:04 -0800
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@Autox.Team.Net
Don,

My opinion is that Peter is correct in that all chassis had the same set of
holes. My 4 seater has the brackets that were used to mount the 2 seater
body. As I remember I determined this by looking at Brian Kelly's 2 seater
PA when he was still here in So. Ca. I used existing holes when I made and
installed ths rear floorboards in my 4 seater, this area is very
non-original as there is NO rear seat. We use the seat area as luggage
storage, suits us just fine.

Jack