mg-mmm

RE: Morris CWPs

To: "'Horneteer'" <horneteer.1@tiscali.co.uk>, "'Bob Grunau'" <grunau.garage@sympatico.ca>
Subject: RE: Morris CWPs
From: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 17:26:27 -0500
Cc: "MMM List" <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Graham and Bob,

Thanks for the info. Yes, I would be grateful for your sources. I'm mainly
interested in a straight swap without the need to alter the housing or get a
new one.

I did find that the Morris Register will source a new CWP for the
unbelievable price of 22 Pounds, but alas they are for a Morris 10, which I
believe will work in a TC.

Cheers,
Lew Palmer