mg-mmm

RE: copper oily things

To: <spook01@comcast.net>, <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: copper oily things
From: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 12:38:09 -0500
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Ray,

If you are interested, I have made a couple of electronic regulators
(cutouts) which exactly replace the relay in the J2 cutout. I don't know
whether the relay is the same between the J2 and the M cutout, but I've put
the photo of the relay and its modern replacement here:
http://www.NAMMMR.com/NAMMMR/images/Electronic Cutout 003.jpg

Let me know if you are interested. Otherwise, I can send you the
instructions for making your own.

Cheers,
Lew Palmer