mg-mmm

US events and Christmas card question

To: "mg-mmm" <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: US events and Christmas card question
From: "spook01" <spook01@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 16:46:46 -0500
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Hi guys,
No dog in this hunt except as a entrant/spectator, but I thought some of you
might be interested...

October 6-7, 2006 Memphis, TN. - 23rd Annual Memphis British Car & Motorcycle
Fest
For the 4th consecutive year, the Memphis British Car & Motorcycle Fest will
be held on the beautiful, wooded grounds of Youth Villages (7410
Memphis-Arlington Road in Bartlett). As in previous years, the proceeds from
the 2006 Fest will benefit our two charities: Youth Villages and the Variety
Children's Charities. The Featured Marque for 2006 will be MG, so we expect a
large turnout of these classic beauties, along with hoards of Jaguars,
Triumphs, Healeys, Bentleys, Rolls-Royces and any number of other British
marques. Contact: Jim Hofer. Phone: 800-344-9683. Email: green78mgb@yahoo.com.
Website: www.memphisbritishcars.org.

October 13-14, 2006 Nashville/Franklin, TN. - Nashville British Car Club Show
(Visit LBCarCo and Say Hi to Jan and Jeff)
The Nashville British Car Club will hold their annual all British Car Show in
Pinkerton Park, Franklin, Tennessee on Saturday, October 14th, 2006. The park
is located 20 miles south of downtown Nashville and two miles west of I 65, on
Hwy 96, (Exit 65). This year show will feature Rolls-Royce and Bentley but
will include all vintage British cars such as MG, Triumph, Austin Healey, TVR,
Jaguar, Singer and more. A participants gathering is planned for Friday
evening at the host hotel. Voting will be by popular choice and awards will be
given for the first three places in each class. Please make plans early to
attend. Visit our web site Contact: Mark . Phone: --. Email:
mark@nashvilletn.org. Website: http://www.NashvilleBritishCarClub.com.

With apologies to the Little British Car Co. from whom I snagged this info.
Also, does anyone know of a company selling T car and/or pre-war MG Christmas
cards?
Best,
Ray
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world
is being run by smart people who are
putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it."
-Mark Twain